High Automation Motor Stator Rotor Assembly Line Stator Winding Machine
Stator line main feature
1. This motor stator manufacturing production line is consisted of two parts, conveyor and stand-alone machines respectively. The stator transferring and transforming process is fulfilled by mechanical arm between conveyor and stand-alone machines. While machine action is accomplished by handshaking control between conveyor and stand-alone machines.
2. Each working station of this stator line has a self-contained control function, and can work independently.
3. The conveyor is equipped with an independent control system. It can lift, position, and stop stators.
4. With an automatic positioning function, the paper inserting station can load and unload stators.
5. Mechanical robot is used to connect the paper inserting station and auto coil inserting station during production. It is stable during running. Stator position put by the mechanical arm is more accurate.
6. Mechanical arm is used to connect the forming station and conveyor during production.
7. Mechanical arm is used to connect the lacing station and conveyor during production. Lacing and knotting process can be automatically done.
8. This stator line can automatically test the stator, then it will judge the qualified and unqualified stators so as to do next process.
Operator needed for this stator production line is far less than other machines or lines. The reduction of labor force will not affect the productivity. With a lower labor cost, and high productivity, this stator line improves the competitiveness for motor manufacturers.